- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7525 Washington Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 462405 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,328 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $202,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 414 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,328 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 302
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 490326105004000820
- Zillow Home ID: 1241532
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7525 Washington Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46240 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 24.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% greater than in Meridian Hills, and 70.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46240 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meridian Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46240 home values.
- 7515 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN$453K423,300
- 7545 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN$394K31.53,495
- 202 E 75th St Indianapolis, IN$621K43.55,854
- 7625 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN$360K52.53,380
- 464 E 75th St Indianapolis, IN$2.05M55.59,881
- 7550 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN$288K5----
- 7508 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$315K31.52,573
- 7550 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$517K322,691
- 7560 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$372K41.55,856
- 7506 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN$372K41.52,884
- 7633 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN$348K322,154
- 474 E 75th St Indianapolis, IN$306K5--2,608
- 7520 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN$385K42.54,144
- 7530 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN$323K41.53,220
- 7510 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN$342K43.52,711
- 7455 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN$769K--36,031
- 7540 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN--Studio--2,187
- 365 E 75th St Indianapolis, IN$496K545,522
- 160 E 75th St Indianapolis, IN$351K312,065
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.