7527 43rd Ave S, Seattle, WA 981183 beds, 1 bath, 1,720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,331 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- 50 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $174
- MLS #: 647649
- Parking: On street, 220 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,720 sqft
- Parcel #: 3904100285
- Zillow Home ID: 48903445
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7527 43rd Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brighton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 65.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 142% higher than in Seattle, and 80.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brighton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
- 7523 Renton Ave S Seattle, WA$340K421,610
- 7516 Renton Ave S APT A Seattle, WA$253K------
- 7520 Renton Ave S Seattle, WA$445K----3,200
- 7610 Renton Ave S Seattle, WA--------
- 7516 Renton Ave S Seattle, WA$439K----3,172
- 7530 43rd Ave S # A Seattle, WA$192K21.75898
- 7508 43rd Ave S Seattle, WA$555K411,990
- 4301 S Webster St Seattle, WA$248K21962
- 7530 43rd Ave S # B Seattle, WA$193K21.75898
- 4303 S Webster St Seattle, WA$245K21914
- 7544 Martin Luther King Jr Way S Seattle, WA$591KStudio----
- 4313D S Webster St Seattle, WA$373K32--
- 4305 S Webster St Seattle, WA$245K21930
- 7532 43rd Ave S # A Seattle, WA$191K21.75898
- 7520 43rd Ave S Seattle, WA$554K312,160
- 7526 43rd Ave S Seattle, WA$765KStudio118,000
- 7565 Renton Ave S Seattle, WA$314K311,120
- 4307 S Webster St Seattle, WA$239K21.75648
- 7357 43rd Ave S Seattle, WA$309K21840
- 7435 B 43rd Ave S WA$245K21.75898
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292