7529 Sherwood St, Jacksonville, FL 322083 beds, 1 bath, 1,268 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,459 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $32,000
- Price/sqft: $25
- Parking: 414 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,268 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1947
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0347920000
- Zillow Home ID: 44446234
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7529 Sherwood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tallulah - North Shore, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.6% greater than in Jacksonville, and 406.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tallulah - North Shore home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tallulah - North Shore home values.
- 7521 Sherwood St Jacksonville, FL$55K21884
- 280 Mulberry St Jacksonville, FL$36K211,193
- 276 Mulberry St Jacksonville, FL$41K21961
- 270 Mulberry St Jacksonville, FL$56K31.51,189
- 7534 Sherwood St Jacksonville, FL$59K311,230
- 271 Tallulah Ave Jacksonville, FL$94K311,500
- 262 Mulberry St Jacksonville, FL$30K31.51,130
- 265 Tallulah Ave Jacksonville, FL$45K221,419
- 7320 Bruce St Jacksonville, FL$111K422,520
- 7328 Bruce St Jacksonville, FL$177K432,574
- 7529 N Pearl St Jacksonville, FL$69K311,198
- 259 Tallulah Ave Jacksonville, FL$29K211,212
- 270 W 66th St Jacksonville, FL$35K311,196
- 276 W 66th St Jacksonville, FL$41K311,176
- 281 Mulberry St Jacksonville, FL$97K421,560
- 256 Mulberry St Jacksonville, FL$72K211,202
- 275 Mulberry St Jacksonville, FL$73K211,268
- 284 W 66th St Jacksonville, FL$37K31980
- 262 W 66th St Jacksonville, FL$37K311,204
- 271 Mulberry St Jacksonville, FL$58K321,508
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!