753 Clay Dr, Akron, OH 443113 beds, 1 bath, 1,216 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,225 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $8,500
- Price/sqft: $7
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 216 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,216 sqft
- Lot depth: 96
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 6821352
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35463718
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 753 Clay Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Akron market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 71.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.7% greater than in Akron, and 255.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Akron home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Akron home values.
- 755 Clay Dr Akron, OH$34K311,174
- 745 Clay Dr Akron, OH$46K321,673
- 759 Clay Dr Akron, OH$35K31908
- 763 Clay Dr Akron, OH$43K21864
- 756 Brown St Akron, OH$100K432,132
- 750 Brown St Akron, OH$32K311,040
- 760 Brown St Akron, OH$36K311,175
- 762 Brown St Akron, OH$37K411,248
- Clay Dr OH--------
- 769 Clay Dr Akron, OH$48K311,028
- 760 Clay Dr Akron, OH$31K211,020
- 768 Brown St Akron, OH$37K311,248
- 766 Clay Dr Akron, OH--41864
- 772 Brown St Akron, OH$77K42.51,642
- 775 Clay Dr Akron, OH$41K311,230
- 770 Clay Dr Akron, OH$47K421,590
- Courtney Pl OH--------
- 792 Clay Dr Akron, OH$50K311,648
- 778-780 Brown St Akron, OH$100K622,240
- 469 E South St Akron, OH$39K311,613
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.