753 Parcel St, Monterey, CA 939403 beds, 2 baths, 1,542 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,008 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- 82 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Feb 1999 for $346,000
- Price/sqft: $388
- MLS #: 81422556
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 456 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Insert, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Ocean, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,542 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Parcel #: 001184017000
- Zillow Home ID: 19308977
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 753 Parcel Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93940 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% less than in Monterey, and 68.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
- 741 Parcel St Monterey, CA$576K321,183
- 765 Parcel St Monterey, CA$642K321,292
- 729 Parcel St Monterey, CA$660K211,671
- 777 Parcel St Monterey, CA$632K331,542
- 746 Lyndon St Monterey, CA$631K321,500
- 728 Lyndon St Monterey, CA$636K331,557
- 760 Lyndon St Monterey, CA$697K221,230
- 707 Parcel St Monterey, CA$581K331,281
- 746 Parcel St Monterey, CA$587K311,232
- 712 Lyndon St Monterey, CA$965K341,576
- 799 Parcel St Monterey, CA$606K321,630
- Parcel St Monterey, CA--------
- 780 Lyndon St Monterey, CA--------
- 776 Parcel St Monterey, CA$674K321,825
- 724 Parcel St Monterey, CA$579K221,108
- 1740 Prescott Ave Monterey, CA$639K321,292
- 1780 Prescott Ave Monterey, CA$649K32.51,257
- 798 Parcel St Monterey, CA$798K32.52,228
- 798 Lyndon St Monterey, CA$573K221,008
- 1698 Prescott Ave Monterey, CA$558K21865
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.