- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- Views: 8,333 all time views
- HOA Fee: $24
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $425,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $123
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- Appliances \ Convection Oven, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Range - Gas, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central Air, Cooling \ Zoned, Exterior Features \ Deck - Engr, Exterior Features \ Deck-Open, Exterior Features \ Dog Run, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Concrete, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Gravel, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Shared, Exterior Features \ Drought Tolerant Spc, Exterior Features \ Native Species, Exterior Features \ Patio - Open, Exterior Features \ Porch - Screened, Exterior Features \ Screens/Sun Screens, Exterior Features \ Shed, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler/Drip, Exterior Features \ Storm Gutters, Exterior Features \ Workshop, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Slate, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - Crawl, Foundation/Basement \ Found - Stem Wall, Heating \ Gas Pack, Heating \ Natural Gas, Heating \ Zoned, HOA Dues Due \ Yearly, HOA Type \ Homeowners, HOA Y/N \ Yes, Home Warranty \ Seller Pays, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ CFL Lights, Interior Features \ Counters-Granite, Interior Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features \ Fireplace-Gas, Interior Features \ Fireplace-Woodburn, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener(s), Interior Features \ Kitchen Island, Interior Features \ Raised Ceilings 9+ft, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector(s), Interior Features \ Walk-In Closet(s), Interior Features \ Wash/Dry Connection, Neighborhood \ N/A, Other Rooms \ 2nd Master, Other Rooms \ In-Law Suite, Other Rooms \ Potential Bedroom, Other Rooms \ Storage, Other Rooms \ Study/Den/Library, Other Rooms \ Workshop, Pets/Animals \ Domestics, Records Availabile \ Other - See Remarks, REO/Short Sale \ Not Applicable, Residential Type \ Site Built Single Family, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-County, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-Paved, Roof \ Architect Shingle, RV Garage/Parking \ Yes, RV/Garage/Park \ Off Street Parking, Source of Measuremnt \ County Assessor, Split Bedroom Plan \ Yes, Style \ 1 Story, Style \ Ranch, Subdivision Features \ None, Terms & Conditions \ Cash, Terms & Conditions \ Cash to New Loan, Topo/Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Topo/Location \ Juniper/Pinon, Topo/Location \ Ponderosa Pine, Topo/Location \ Sloped - Gentle, Topo/Location \ Views, Utilities Installed \ 220, Utilities Installed \ Cable TV, Utilities Installed \ Electricity, Utilities Installed \ Natural Gas, Utilities Installed \ Telephone, Utilities Installed \ Water - City, Utilities Installed \ WWT - City Sewer, Views \ Boulders, Views \ City, Views \ Granite Mountain, Views \ Juniper/Pinon, Views \ Mountains, Views \ National Forest, Views \ Panoramic, Views \ SF Peaks, Views \ Thumb Butte, Water Heater \ Electric, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Window/ Coverings \ Double Pane, Window/ Coverings \ Other - See Remarks, Window/ Coverings \ Pleated Shades
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 3,462 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 10813022A
- Zillow Home ID: 87929287
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $365-468K.
Market guideZillow predicts 86303 home values will rise 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.4% increase for Prescott as a whole. Among 86303 homes, this home is valued 67.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 86303, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.4% less than in Prescott, and 45.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 86303 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Prescott.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86303 home values.
|W Pine Knoll Dr Prescott, AZ||$867K||--||--||4,843|
|759 W Pine Knoll Dr Prescott, AZ||$867K||4||5||1,041|
|850 S Boulder Dr Prescott, AZ||$254K||2||2||1,505|
|768 S Boulder Dr Prescott, AZ||$480K||--||--||3,151|
|841 S Boulder Dr Prescott, AZ||$331K||--||--||2,138|
|805 W Pine Knoll Dr Prescott, AZ||$308K||3||3||1,888|
|749 W Pine Knoll Dr Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|758 W Pine Knoll Dr Prescott, AZ||$278K||2||2||1,700|
|752 W Pine Knoll Dr Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|842 S Boulder Dr Prescott, AZ||$386K||3||2.5||2,330|
|806 W Pine Knoll Dr Prescott, AZ||$301K||--||--||1,637|
|831 S Boulder Dr Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|833 E Pine Knoll Dr Prescott, AZ||$259K||4||2||1,424|
|827 W Pine Knoll Dr Prescott, AZ||$275K||--||--||1,556|
|733 W Pine Knoll Dr Prescott, AZ||$269K||--||--||1,526|
|712 E Pine Knoll Dr Prescott, AZ||$290K||4||2.5||1,940|
|728 E Pine Knoll Dr Prescott, AZ||$231K||--||--||1,198|
|730 E Pine Knoll Dr Prescott, AZ||$281K||--||--||1,580|
|714 E Pine Knoll Dr Prescott, AZ||$312K||5||3||2,049|
|851 E Pine Knoll Dr Prescott, AZ||$208K||--||--||1,064|
Nearby Schools in Prescott
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!