7531 Phlox St, Downey, CA 902413 beds, 2 baths, 1,126 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,532 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $390,000
- Price/sqft: $346
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 1,126 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Lot depth: 93
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 6248004012
- Zillow Home ID: 21048168
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7531 Phlox Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90241 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.1% less than in Downey, and 34.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 90241 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Downey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90241 home values.
- 7525 Phlox St Downey, CA$457K331,392
- 7536 Pivot St Downey, CA$427K321,126
- 7530 Pivot St Downey, CA$477K311,852
- 7519 Phlox St Downey, CA$449K321,236
- 7532 Phlox St Downey, CA$431K321,297
- 7526 Pivot St Downey, CA$408K321,112
- 7528 Phlox St Downey, CA$428K321,234
- 11422 Pomering Rd Downey, CA$385K321,186
- 11416 Pomering Rd Downey, CA$430K221,349
- 11426 Pomering Rd Downey, CA$475K532,165
- 7522 Phlox St Downey, CA$420K321,375
- 7513 Phlox St Downey, CA$459K321,537
- 11432 Pomering Rd Downey, CA$353K321,092
- 11408 Pomering Rd Downey, CA$422K211,082
- 7520 Pivot St Downey, CA$457K321,446
- 7518 Phlox St Downey, CA$487K532,395
- 11436 Pomering Rd Downey, CA$366K321,092
- 11404 Pomering Rd Downey, CA$457K321,651
- 7533 Arnett St Downey, CA$411K321,222
- 7509 Phlox St Downey, CA$395K321,092
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.