7534 Mulholland Dr, West Hollywood, CA 900463 beds, 4 baths, 3,885 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $935,000
- Price/sqft: $241
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,885 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 180
- Parcel #: 5570010004
- Zillow Home ID: 20802639
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7534 Mulholland Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% higher than in Los Angeles, and 25.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 7544 Mulholland Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.93M332,668
- 7533 Kimdale Ln Los Angeles, CA$1.52M321,960
- 7524 Mulholland Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.38M333,342
- 7532 Kimdale Ln West Hollywood, CA$1.59M332,656
- 7548 Mulholland Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.69M44.54,642
- 7551 Mulholland Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.15M243,711
- 7537 Kimdale Ln Los Angeles, CA$1.79M332,606
- 7527 Lolina Ln Los Angeles, CA$1.47M321,991
- 7536 Kimdale Ln Los Angeles, CA$2.03M442,633
- 7537 Mulholland Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.02M321,710
- 7550 Mulholland Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.01M44.54,300
- 7535 Lolina Ln Los Angeles, CA$1.56M322,006
- 7535 Lolina Ln Los Angeles, CA$1.05M32--
- 7543 Lolina Ln Los Angeles, CA$1.42M322,003
- 7521 Lolina Ln Los Angeles, CA$1.53M322,145
- 7535 Mulholland Dr West Hollywood, CA$945K221,579
- 7555 Mulholland Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.1M442,557
- 7530 Sunnywood Ln Los Angeles, CA$1.29M321,902
- 7550 Mulholland Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.38M44.54,663
- 7536 Sunnywood Ln Los Angeles, CA$1.47M332,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!