7536 E 17th St, Tulsa, OK 741125 beds, 3 baths, 2,934 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
St Pius X Private elementary/middle school adjoining property; less than a mile walk to three Tulsa Public Schools; Tulsa International Airport 12 minutes away; close to fast food and entertainment and shopping; close to two major hospitals; easy access to major expressway, easy access to downtown, aerospace, telecom and fossil fuel support employment .
- Lot: 10,236 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 388 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $51
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Reinforced concrete safe room/storm shelter above ground. Bonus room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,934 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 28025931108270
- Zillow Home ID: 22146453
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7536 E 17th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74112, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34% less than in Tulsa, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help 74112 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74112 home values.
- 7528 E 17th St Tulsa, OK$112K--1.51,959
- 7608 E 17th St Tulsa, OK$152K--32,394
- 7533 E 17th St Tulsa, OK$105K--21,619
- 7522 E 17th St Tulsa, OK$146K--32,606
- 1546 S 76th East Ave Tulsa, OK$104K--21,668
- 1551 S 76th East Ave Tulsa, OK$195K43.53,949
- 7523 E 17th St Tulsa, OK$119K--2.51,879
- 7620 E 17th St Tulsa, OK$189K--3.53,271
- 7514 E 17th St Tulsa, OK$112K--1.51,906
- 1538 S 76th East Ave Tulsa, OK$109K--21,841
- 7517 E 17th St Tulsa, OK$141K--2.52,448
- 7615 E 17th St Tulsa, OK$124K322,027
- 1537 S 76th East Ave Tulsa, OK$107K--21,922
- 1532 S 76th East Ave Tulsa, OK$99K--21,528
- 1531 S 76th East Ave Tulsa, OK$101K321,600
- 7628 E 17th St Tulsa, OK$170K--32,741
- 7625 E 17th St Tulsa, OK$120K--2.51,734
- 1553 S 75th East Ave Tulsa, OK$97K--21,480
- 1526 S 76th East Ave Tulsa, OK$111K--21,832
- 1546 S 77th East Ave Tulsa, OK$116K--21,652
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.