This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Views: 2,831 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2007
- Finished basement, 372 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 792 sqft
- Appliances \ None, Architectural Style \ Two Story, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Basement Description \ Finished, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Breakfast Room, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Cedar, Fireplace Description \ Great Room Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Rec Room Fireplace, Foundation \ Basement Poured Concrete, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ SeeRemarks, Interior \ Ceiling Tray, Interior \ Ceiling Vaulted, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Skylights, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Ownership Interest Types \ VoluntaryFee, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 75+%, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Tax Exemption \ HmsdTaxExpFiledNotReflected, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,430 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Lot depth: 221
- Lot width: 105
- Parcel #: 490427101001000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1204202
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $445K.
Market guideZillow predicts 46278 home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46278 homes, this home is valued 60.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46278, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 39% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46278 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46278 home values.
|7528 Perrier Dr Indianapolis, IN||$300K||4||2||2,938|
|7544 Perrier Dr Indianapolis, IN||$315K||4||1.5||2,870|
|7547 Normandy Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$274K||4||1.5||2,636|
|7601 Normandy Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$290K||3||1.5||2,739|
|7520 Perrier Dr Indianapolis, IN||$374K||5||3||3,782|
|7552 Perrier Dr Indianapolis, IN||$343K||4||2||3,662|
|7535 Perrier Dr Indianapolis, IN||$438K||5||4||5,154|
|7539 Normandy Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$270K||4||2||2,441|
|7607 Normandy Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$281K||4||1.5||2,840|
|7543 Perrier Dr Indianapolis, IN||$357K||4||2||3,757|
|7512 Perrier Dr Indianapolis, IN||$319K||3||3||2,605|
|7515 Perrier Dr Indianapolis, IN||$413K||3||3||4,325|
|7560 Perrier Dr Indianapolis, IN||$312K||4||1.5||3,060|
|7531 Normandy Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$275K||3||1.5||2,464|
|7551 Perrier Dr Indianapolis, IN||$361K||4||3.5||3,705|
|7615 Normandy Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$279K||4||1.5||2,812|
|7504 Perrier Dr Indianapolis, IN||$304K||4||2.5||2,812|
|7544 Normandy Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$339K||5||3.5||3,971|
|7467 Perrier Dr Indianapolis, IN||$330K||4||1.5||3,196|
|7610 Normandy Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$267K||3||2||2,063|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!