- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Views: 1,348 all time views
- Last sold: Jun 2014
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Cooling \ Central A\C - Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Exterior Description \ Brick, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Garage Description \ Attached Garage, Heating - Fuel Type \ Gas, Heating Type \ Forced Air, General \ Smoke Detector, Fireplace Description \ Fireplace, Interior \ Walk-in Closet, Appliances \ Double Oven, Interior \ Vaulted Ceilings
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 3,820 sqft
- Parcel #: 491513129012000300
- Zillow Home ID: 112848941
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $265-322K.
Market guideZillow predicts 46259 home values will rise 2.5% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46259, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 70.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46259 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46259 home values.
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!