7538 Donohue Dr, Dublin, CA 945683 beds, 2 baths, 1,038 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,715 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $495,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,038 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 941 017002100
- Zillow Home ID: 25063340
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7538 Donohue Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94568 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Dublin, and 47.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94568 home values.
- 7565 Gardella Dr Dublin, CA$541K321,116
- 7554 Donohue Dr Dublin, CA$598K421,321
- 7538 Gardella Dr Dublin, CA$599K421,600
- 7547 Sunwood Dr Dublin, CA$552K321,038
- 7565 Sunwood Dr Dublin, CA$681K421,841
- 7570 Donohue Dr Dublin, CA$540K321,116
- 7537 Donohue Dr Dublin, CA$553K321,116
- 7549 Donohue Dr Dublin, CA$586K321,406
- 6063 Laurel Creek Dr Pleasanton, CA$1.41M53.53,718
- 7525 Donohue Dr Dublin, CA$664K422,037
- 7574 Gardella Dr Dublin, CA$557K421,321
- 7587 Sunwood Dr Dublin, CA$596K321,596
- 7507 Hillrose Dr Dublin, CA$574K421,321
- 7586 Donohue Dr Dublin, CA$717K432,202
- 7561 Donohue Dr Dublin, CA$593K321,656
- 7592 Gardella Dr Dublin, CA$585K321,116
- 7513 Donohue Dr Dublin, CA$692K422,181
- 7511 Hillrose Dr Dublin, CA$562K321,116
- 7514 Ironwood Dr Dublin, CA$612K321,406
- 7600 Donohue Dr Dublin, CA$531K321,038
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.