- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- 17 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,196 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1993 for $97,900
- Price/sqft: $136
- MLS #: 1745500
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 280 sqft
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 418 sqft
- Status Category \ Active, Fuel \ Natural gas, Garage \ 2 car, Lot Description \ Standard, Waterfront \ N\A, Water\Waste \ Municipal water, Water\Waste \ Municipal sewer, Laundry Level \ L, Living Room Lvl \ M, Kitchen Lvl \ M, Master BedRm Lvl \ U, Bedroom 2 Lvl \ U, Bedroom 3 Lvl \ U, Basement \ Partially finished, Lot Description \ Close to busline, Garage \ Opener, Lot Description \ Adjacent to park\greenway, Type \ Multi-level, Fam\Rec Room Lvl \ L, Energy Eff\Green \ N\A, Farm Features \ N\A, Fireplace \ None, Interior Features \ At Least 1 tub, Interior Features \ Water softener inc, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Interior Features \ All window coverings, Driveway \ Blacktop\Asphalt, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Mstr Bedrm Bath \ None, Source of Fin SqFt \ Assessor, Source of Est. Acres \ Assessor, Architecture \ Tri-level, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), Status \ Offer-Show, Type \ Multi-level
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,284 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 060901101068
- Zillow Home ID: 55385975
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $150-210K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Moorland-Rimrock home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Madison as a whole. Among Moorland-Rimrock homes, this home is 5.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 6.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Moorland-Rimrock, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 101.7% greater than in Madison, and 11.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Moorland-Rimrock home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Moorland-Rimrock home values.
|746 Engelhart Dr Madison, WI||$176K||--||--||--|
|750 Engelhart Dr Madison, WI||$190K||4||2.5||1,261|
|738 Engelhart Dr Madison, WI||$192K||3||3||1,515|
|2 Ward Ct Madison, WI||$213K||3||2||1,638|
|742 Engelhart Dr Madison, WI||$184K||3||2||1,180|
|6 Ward Ct Madison, WI||$194K||3||2||1,412|
|2849 Warner St Madison, WI||$180K||3||2||960|
|2857 Warner St Madison, WI||$212K||4||1.5||1,856|
|10 Ward Ct Madison, WI||$204K||3||3||1,898|
|734 Engelhart Dr Madison, WI||$181K||3||1.5||1,375|
|753 Engelhart Dr Madison, WI||$207K||3||2.5||2,043|
|725 Diving Hawk Trl Madison, WI||$191K||3||2||1,454|
|741 Engelhart Dr Madison, WI||$192K||3||2.5||1,252|
|2845 Warner St Madison, WI||$197K||3||3||1,262|
|730 Engelhart Dr Madison, WI||$184K||3||2||1,222|
|726 Engelhart Dr Madison, WI||$186K||--||--||--|
|733 Engelhart Dr Madison, WI||$213K||3||2||2,257|
|2861 Warner St Madison, WI||$173K||2||1||1,056|
|729 Diving Hawk Trl Madison, WI||$180K||3||2||1,707|
|14 Ward Ct Madison, WI||$208K||4||3||1,344|
Nearby Schools in Madison
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.