754 Newton St, Chestnut Hill, MA 024674 beds, 5 baths, 3,132 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, REQD_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,132 sqft
- Parcel #: B:408 L:0023 S:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56573507
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 754 Newton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02467, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.9% lower than in Newton, and 91.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02467 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02467 home values.
- 745 Newton St Chestnut Hill, MA$1.1M43.53,166
- 744 Newton St Chestnut Hill, MA$1.84M54.54,249
- 753 Newton St Chestnut Hill, MA$920K332,352
- 737 Newton St Chestnut Hill, MA$951K32.52,256
- 740 Newton St Chestnut Hill, MA$1.9M43.53,739
- 750 Newton St Chestnut Hill, MA$1.76M43.53,474
- 729 Newton St Chestnut Hill, MA$969K321,984
- 14 Princeton Rd Chestnut Hill, MA$1.43M44.53,193
- 728 Newton St Chestnut Hill, MA$1.09M233,399
- 11 Princeton Rd Chestnut Hill, MA$2.09M34.55,700
- 761 Newton St Chestnut Hill, MA$789K32.52,162
- 721 Newton St Chestnut Hill, MA$867K332,223
- 776 Newton St Chestnut Hill, MA$829K331,869
- 45 Lagrange St Chestnut Hill, MA$877K54.53,203
- 22 Princeton Rd Chestnut Hill, MA$1.32M42.53,145
- 21 Princeton Rd Chestnut Hill, MA$970K32.52,280
- 800 Newton St Chestnut Hill, MA$1.59M443,960
- 55 Lagrange St Chestnut Hill, MA$820K22.52,646
- 767 Newton St Chestnut Hill, MA$835K32.52,166
- 27 Lagrange St Chestnut Hill, MA$862K532,705
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.