7540 Ogelsby Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900454 beds, 3 baths, 1,652 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,229 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 72 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $705,000
- Price/sqft: $427
- MLS #: 14-776365
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,652 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 121
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 4110009029
- Zillow Home ID: 20382632
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7540 Ogelsby Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Westchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33% less than in Los Angeles, and 4.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Westchester home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westchester home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,127 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1944
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 7536 Ogelsby Ave Los Angeles, CA$949K321,706
- 7614 Kentwood Ave Los Angeles, CA$869K321,473
- 7532 Ogelsby Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.09M432,239
- 6402 Wynkoop St Los Angeles, CA$1.17M442,399
- 6423 W 77th St Los Angeles, CA$1.02M321,928
- 7526 Kentwood Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.27M433,156
- 7615 Kentwood Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.09M231,632
- 6417 W 77th St Los Angeles, CA$869K221,561
- 7509 Ogelsby Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.25M54.52,950
- 7526 Ogelsby Ave Los Angeles, CA$866K321,480
- 6406 Wynkoop St Los Angeles, CA$775K211,110
- 7520 Kentwood Ave Los Angeles, CA$868K321,549
- 6401 Wynkoop St Los Angeles, CA$923K421,739
- 6437 W 77th St Los Angeles, CA$876K321,541
- 7505 Ogelsby Ave Los Angeles, CA$945K421,807
- 6413 W 77th St Los Angeles, CA$902K321,520
- 6412 Wynkoop St Los Angeles, CA$837K321,306
- 7520 Ogelsby Ave Los Angeles, CA$939K31.51,549
- 6407 Wynkoop St Los Angeles, CA$865K431,655
- 7514 Kentwood Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.09M3--1,927
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.