- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7541 Knox Ct, Westminster, CO 800303 beds, 2 baths, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $165,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 338 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: R0066477
- Zillow Home ID: 12996741
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7541 Knox Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80030 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 25.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 315% higher than in Westminster, and 23.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80030 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westminster.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80030 home values.
- 7531 Knox Ct Westminster, CO$177K311,316
- 7571 Knox Ct Westminster, CO$165K311,080
- 7521 Knox Ct Westminster, CO$167K311,017
- 7550 King St Westminster, CO$141K31926
- 3531 W 75th Pl Westminster, CO$139K31902
- 7540 King St Westminster, CO$155K21736
- 7579 Knox Ct Westminster, CO$134K31.51,225
- 7550 Knox Ct Westminster, CO$183K31.51,248
- 7511 Knox Ct Westminster, CO$163K311,017
- 7540 Knox Ct Westminster, CO$214K411,817
- 7530 King St Westminster, CO$207K411,840
- 7560 Knox Ct Westminster, CO$169K311,100
- 3551 W 75th Pl Westminster, CO$151K31902
- 3425 W 75th Ave Westminster, CO$160K311,184
- 7570 Knox Ct Westminster, CO$173K311,000
- 7595 Knox Ct Westminster, CO$192K321,350
- 7530 Knox Ct Westminster, CO$176K411,308
- 7520 King St Westminster, CO$143K311,016
- 3530 W 76th Ave Westminster, CO$150K21902
- 7580 Knox Ct Westminster, CO$195K322,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.