- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7546 Elton St, Saint Louis, MO 631233 beds, 2 baths, 1,188 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $73,500
- Price/sqft: $62
- Parking: 1 space, 242 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,188 sqft
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 24H130659
- Zillow Home ID: 2832696
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7546 Elton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63123 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.7% lower than in Saint Louis, and 44.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 63123 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63123 home values.
- 7542 Elton St Saint Louis, MO$124K33980
- 7550 Elton St Saint Louis, MO$148K31.51,276
- 7602 Elton St Saint Louis, MO$229K421,812
- 7621 Delmont St Saint Louis, MO$199K431,856
- 7547 Elton St Saint Louis, MO$113K311,016
- 7623 Delmont St Saint Louis, MO$82K21900
- 7612 Elton St Saint Louis, MO$79K21892
- 7551 Elton St Saint Louis, MO$149K32.51,188
- 7625 Delmont St Saint Louis, MO$110K31900
- 7601 Elton St Saint Louis, MO$86K21768
- 7616 Elton St Saint Louis, MO$105K21.5876
- 7603 Elton St Saint Louis, MO$84K31840
- 7627 Delmont St Saint Louis, MO$103K31900
- 7620 Elton St Saint Louis, MO$77K21.5720
- 7629 Delmont St Saint Louis, MO$95K31990
- 7613 Elton St Saint Louis, MO$147K211,265
- 7626 Elton St Saint Louis, MO$69K11602
- 5325 Midori Ave Saint Louis, MO$204K321,651
- 7624 Delmont St Saint Louis, MO$100K31.5660
- 7631 Delmont St Saint Louis, MO$129K321,554
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.