755 Award Dr, Colton, CA 923244 beds, 3 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Oct 1996 for $125,500
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Wheelchair Access Bathroom and Entrance
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 43
- Parcel #: 0164151560000
- Zillow Home ID: 17253680
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 755 Award Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92324 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 37.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% lower than in Colton, and 41.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92324 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Colton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92324 home values.
- 735 Award Dr Colton, CA$181K321,122
- 763 Award Dr Colton, CA$182K321,122
- 785 Award Dr Colton, CA$188K421,290
- 719 Award Dr Colton, CA$230K42.51,718
- 1049 Bernard Gray Ct Colton, CA$234K42.51,718
- 799 Award Dr Colton, CA$175K321,092
- 1120 Rudy Oliveras Ct Colton, CA$230K42.51,718
- 803 Award Dr Colton, CA$185K421,290
- 1140 Rudy Oliveras Ct Colton, CA$194K421,290
- 798 Award Dr Colton, CA$189K421,346
- 1070 Bernard Gray Ct Colton, CA$172K321,122
- 807 Award Dr Colton, CA$163K321,122
- 1080 Bernard Gray Ct Colton, CA$190K421,290
- 1060 Bernard Gray Ct Colton, CA$165K321,092
- 1090 Bernard Gray Ct Colton, CA$164K321,092
- 1192 Colton Ave Colton, CA$222K------
- 965 Colton Ave Colton, CA$154K21864
- 1050 Bernard Gray Ct Colton, CA$185K321,122
- 1160 Rudy Oliveras Ct Colton, CA$162K321,122
- 786 Award Dr Colton, CA$190K421,346
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.