- Built in 1970
- HOA Fee: $315
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space, 231 sqft
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $170,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $188
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Building Type \ Condo, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Laundry Facility - Coin-Op, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Condominium, Unit Features \ End Unit, Unit Features \ Ground Floor, View \ Local/Neighborhood
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 903 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 119
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 69425043
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 19830827
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $230-315K.
Market guideZillow predicts Blossom Valley home values will rise 4.2% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Blossom Valley homes, this home is valued 62.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 55.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Blossom Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% lower than in San Jose, and 12.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Blossom Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blossom Valley home values.
|755 Warring Dr APT 4 San Jose, CA||$259K||2||1||798|
|755 Warring Dr APT 1 San Jose, CA||$261K||2||1||810|
|755 Warring Dr APT 2 San Jose, CA||$262K||2||1||903|
|753 Warring Dr APT 1 San Jose, CA||$263K||2||1||810|
|753 Warring Dr APT 4 San Jose, CA||$260K||2||1||798|
|753 Warring Dr APT 2 San Jose, CA||$265K||2||1||903|
|753 Warring Dr APT 3 San Jose, CA||$265K||2||1||903|
|757 Warring Dr APT 2 San Jose, CA||$283K||2||1||903|
|757 Warring Dr APT 1 San Jose, CA||$279K||2||1||810|
|784 Delaware Ave APT 4 San Jose, CA||$278K||2||1||798|
|757 Warring Dr APT 4 San Jose, CA||$272K||2||1||798|
|788 Delaware Ave APT 4 San Jose, CA||$277K||2||1||798|
|757 Warring Dr APT 3 San Jose, CA||$283K||2||1||903|
|784 Delaware Ave APT 3 San Jose, CA||$300K||2||1||903|
|784 Delaware Ave APT 2 San Jose, CA||$292K||2||1||903|
|788 Delaware Ave APT 3 San Jose, CA||$291K||2||1||903|
|788 Delaware Ave APT 2 San Jose, CA||$290K||2||1||903|
|751 Warring Dr APT 2 San Jose, CA||$285K||2||1||903|
|788 Delaware Ave APT 1 San Jose, CA||$282K||2||1||810|
|784 Delaware Ave APT 1 San Jose, CA||$283K||2||1||810|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!