- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7550 Ingelnook Ct, Richmond, VA 232253 beds, 3 baths, 1,101 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,259 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1995 for $95,500
- Finished basement, 804 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 189 sqft
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,101 sqft
- Lot depth: 94
- Lot width: 34
- Parcel #: C0040693004
- Zillow Home ID: 12509106
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7550 Ingelnook Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Stratford Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.4% higher than in Richmond, and 88.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Stratford Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stratford Hills home values.
- 7552 Ingelnook Ct Richmond, VA$208K33.51,340
- 7554 Ingelnook Ct # 0 Richmond, VA$178K332,010
- 7554 Ingelnook Ct Richmond, VA$181K32.52,000
- 7556 Ingelnook Ct Richmond, VA$172K331,905
- 7557 Beauchamp Ct Richmond, VA$181K331,905
- 7555 Beauchamp Ct Richmond, VA$216K23.51,340
- 7553 Beauchamp Ct Richmond, VA$219K23.51,340
- 7500 Ingelnook Ct Richmond, VA--------
- 7500 Broach Dr Richmond, VA$187K331,101
- 7551 Beauchamp Ct Richmond, VA$191K331,101
- 7502 Broach Dr Richmond, VA$212K33.51,340
- 7563 Ingelnook Ct Richmond, VA$185K22.51,740
- 7563 Ingelnook Ct Richmond, VA$178K22.5--
- 7563 Ingelnook Ct # 0 Richmond, VA$229K331,740
- 7559 Beauchamp Ct Richmond, VA$159K221,101
- 7551 Ingelnook Ct Richmond, VA$161K221,101
- 7559 Ingelnook Ct Richmond, VA$165K221,290
- 7553 Ingelnook Ct Richmond, VA$180K32.51,740
- 7558 Ingelnook Ct Richmond, VA$192K331,101
- 7561 Ingelnook Ct Richmond, VA$136K22.51,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.