7554 Hope Valley St, Las Vegas, NV 891395 beds, 3 baths, 2,039 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 424 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,039 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 17611611003
- Zillow Home ID: 59437039
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7554 Hope Valley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Enterprise, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.3% higher than in Las Vegas, and 154.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Enterprise home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Enterprise home values.
- 7548 Hope Valley St Las Vegas, NV$143K331,659
- 7560 Hope Valley St Las Vegas, NV$169K221,369
- 7542 Hope Valley St Las Vegas, NV$210K432,039
- 7566 Hope Valley St Las Vegas, NV$165K32.51,432
- 7536 Hope Valley St Las Vegas, NV$171K221,369
- 7572 Hope Valley St Las Vegas, NV$162K221,369
- 7563 Slipstream St Las Vegas, NV$209K32.51,972
- 7557 Slipstream St Las Vegas, NV$213K32.51,972
- 7569 Slipstream St Las Vegas, NV$216K32.51,972
- 7551 Slipstream St Las Vegas, NV$216K32.52,001
- 7530 Hope Valley St Las Vegas, NV$164K321,369
- 7575 Slipstream St Las Vegas, NV$215K32.52,001
- 7578 Hope Valley St Las Vegas, NV$195K432,039
- 7545 Slipstream St Las Vegas, NV$200K32.51,972
- 7581 Slipstream St Las Vegas, NV$254K32.52,001
- 7524 Hope Valley St Las Vegas, NV$228K52.52,207
- 7584 Hope Valley St Las Vegas, NV$201K42.52,039
- 7555 Hope Valley St # 0 Las Vegas, NV$212K32.52,021
- 7549 Hope Valley St Las Vegas, NV$210K32.52,009
- 7555 Hope Valley St Las Vegas, NV$205K332,021
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.