- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7555 Miramar Ave, La Jolla, CA 920375 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,150 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $3,500,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Water
- In floor Radiant Heat, Panoramic Ocean Views, Disappearing Sliding Glass Doors
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,250 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 3506410400
- Zillow Home ID: 16849027
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7555 Miramar Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the La Jolla market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% higher than in San Diego, and 32.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Jolla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
- 7563 Miramar Ave La Jolla, CA$1.39M43.52,173
- 7547 Miramar Ave La Jolla, CA$1.35M531,959
- Miramar Ave La Jolla, CA--------
- 7533 Miramar Ave La Jolla, CA$1.71M53.52,723
- 7595 Miramar Ave La Jolla, CA$1.22M321,694
- 7536 Mar Ave La Jolla, CA$1.48M322,430
- 7525 Miramar Ave La Jolla, CA$1.24M111,111
- 7540 Mar Ave La Jolla, CA$1.37M331,810
- 7530 Mar Ave La Jolla, CA$2.3M433,071
- 7520 Mar Ave La Jolla, CA$1.26M221,326
- 7550 Mar Ave La Jolla, CA$1.42M443,089
- 1227 Olivet St La Jolla, CA$1.49M332,355
- 1221 Olivet St La Jolla, CA$1.39M211,326
- 7553 Cabrillo Ave La Jolla, CA$1.16M321,610
- 7561 Cabrillo Ave La Jolla, CA$1.66M432,157
- 7539 Cabrillo Ave La Jolla, CA$1.11M21.51,516
- 7515 Miramar Ave La Jolla, CA$2.55M44.53,714
- 1235 Olivet St La Jolla, CA$2.96M544,590
- 7569 Cabrillo Ave La Jolla, CA$1.68M32.52,477
- 7535 Cabrillo Ave La Jolla, CA$1.16M21.51,311
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.