7557 35th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981153 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,120 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $525,000
- Price/sqft: $328
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 240 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Parcel #: 7977201845
- Zillow Home ID: 49074124
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7557 35th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wedgwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.8% lower than in Seattle, and 45.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wedgwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wedgwood home values.
- 7553 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$477K31.751,400
- 7547 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$488K41.751,850
- 3414 NE 77th St Seattle, WA$471K311,620
- 7703 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$313K11690
- 7541 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$432K21.51,580
- 7556 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$487K41.751,680
- 7548 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$528K52.752,230
- 7700 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$951K53.53,370
- 7537 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$473K42.52,000
- 7704 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$622K53--
- 7704 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$656K5----
- 7542 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$453K31.51,360
- 7704 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$750K433,200
- 7558 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$527K32.51,670
- 7554 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$675K31.52,530
- 7706 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$626K32.52,060
- 7531 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$364K11670
- 7536 34th Ave NE Seattle, WA$502K21.52,120
- 7548 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$691K422,530
- 7717 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$502K321,680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.