7559 Sweetwater Ln, Highland, CA 923463 beds, 2 baths, 1,215 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $189
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 491 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,215 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 1210081790000
- Zillow Home ID: 17616910
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7559 Sweetwater Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92346 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 43.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% less than in Highland, and 80.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92346 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Highland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92346 home values.
- 7567 Sweetwater Ln Highland, CA$329K43.51,893
- 7551 Sweetwater Ln Highland, CA$327K43.51,893
- 7575 Sweetwater Ln Highland, CA$297K32.51,592
- 7543 Sweetwater Ln Highland, CA$254K321,215
- 7556 Homestead Ln Highland, CA$329K441,893
- 7564 Homestead Ln Highland, CA$301K331,592
- 7572 Homestead Ln Highland, CA$343K32.52,345
- 7583 Sweetwater Ln Highland, CA$305K42.51,767
- 7548 Homestead Ln Highland, CA$302K42.51,767
- 7535 Sweetwater Ln Highland, CA$277K42.51,767
- 7580 Homestead Ln Highland, CA$297K32.51,592
- 7580 Sweetwater Ln Highland, CA$300K42.51,767
- 7572 Sweetwater Ln Highland, CA$328K43.51,893
- 7588 Sweetwater Ln Highland, CA$305K43.51,893
- 7540 Homestead Ln Highland, CA$302K43.51,893
- 7588 Homestead Ln Highland, CA$299K43.51,893
- 7591 Sweetwater Ln Highland, CA$286K32.51,592
- 7564 Sweetwater Ln Highland, CA$293K42.51,767
- 7527 Sweetwater Ln Highland, CA$257K321,215
- 7596 Sweetwater Ln Highland, CA$284K42.51,767
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!