- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
756 E Brockton Ave, Redlands, CA 923744 beds, 2 baths, 1,605 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,412 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $190,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.5
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,605 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 109
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: 0169091350000
- Zillow Home ID: 17260963
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 756 E Brockton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92374, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.9% greater than in Redlands, and 1.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92374 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redlands.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92374 home values.
- 1021 Church St Redlands, CA$236K321,200
- 1017 Church St Redlands, CA$247K421,552
- 1103 Church St Redlands, CA$271K322,047
- 1028 Lombard Dr Redlands, CA$435K213,881
- 1011 Church St Redlands, CA$255K221,586
- 1111 Church St Redlands, CA$236K321,327
- 1016 Lombard Dr Redlands, CA$440K214,200
- 1022 Church St Redlands, CA$244K21850
- 1005 Church St Redlands, CA$234K321,320
- 1020 Church St Redlands, CA$275K211,221
- 801 E Brockton Ave Redlands, CA$274K421,446
- 1115 Church St Redlands, CA$269K421,764
- 1006 Lombard Dr APT D Redlands, CA$170K221,050
- 1006 Lombard Dr Redlands, CA$443K214,200
- 1016 Church St Redlands, CA$276K421,653
- 725 E Brockton Ave APT 4 Redlands, CA$124K21790
- 1012 Church St Redlands, CA$333K321,882
- 1001 Church St Redlands, CA$245K421,522
- 800 Tulane Ct Redlands, CA$253K421,446
Nearby Schools in Redlands
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292