- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
756 Harrison Ave, Glenside, PA 190381 bed, 1.5 baths, 1,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $241,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 528 sqft
- Hardwood Floors
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,340 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 300027396006
- Zillow Home ID: 9897056
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 756 Harrison Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.9% greater than in Montgomery, and 1.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19038 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Montgomery.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19038 home values.
- 752 Harrison Ave Glenside, PA$218K321,638
- 762 Harrison Ave Glenside, PA$266K532,030
- 748 Harrison Ave Glenside, PA$152K31.51,260
- 766 Harrison Ave Glenside, PA$187K31.51,452
- 746 Harrison Ave Glenside, PA$150K311,260
- 759 Monroe Ave Glenside, PA$337K432,728
- 765 Monroe Ave Glenside, PA$186K31.51,469
- 753 Monroe Ave Glenside, PA$241K311,910
- 751 Harrison Ave Glenside, PA$144K321,092
- 757 Harrison Ave Glenside, PA$258K321,911
- 749 Harrison Ave Glenside, PA$195K411,365
- 770 Harrison Ave Glenside, PA$207K311,072
- 745 Harrison Ave Glenside, PA$222K41.51,564
- 738 Harrison Ave Glenside, PA$207K31.51,396
- 769 Monroe Ave Glenside, PA$197K321,176
- 763 Harrison Ave Glenside, PA$192K221,269
- Harrison Ave Glenside, PA--------
- 747 Monroe Ave Glenside, PA$221K321,353
- 773 Monroe Ave Glenside, PA$175K211,406
- 741 Harrison Ave Glenside, PA$227K31.51,480
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!