756 Lark Dr, Wrightwood, CA 923973 beds, 3 baths, 2,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,710 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $249,500
- Price/sqft: $124
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.5
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,008 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0355081280000
- Zillow Home ID: 17425418
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 756 Lark Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92397, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% lower than in Wrightwood, and 77.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92397 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wrightwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92397 home values.
- 766 Lark Rd Wrightwood, CA$319K321,949
- 740 Lark Dr Wrightwood, CA$193K211,044
- 763 Apple Ave Wrightwood, CA$317K322,132
- 751 Apple Ave Wrightwood, CA$311K221,840
- 775 Apple Ave Wrightwood, CA$183K21795
- 759 Lark Rd Wrightwood, CA$216K221,115
- 745 Lark Wrightwood, CA$174K11801
- 745 Lark Rd Wrightwood, CA$150K11.5801
- 745 Lark Dr Wrightwood, CA$153K12801
- 776 Lark Dr Wrightwood, CA$162K11578
- 736 Lark Rd Wrightwood, CA$332K432,100
- 765 Lark Rd Wrightwood, CA$317K221,598
- 745 Apple Ave Wrightwood, CA$179K21948
- 785 Apple Ave Wrightwood, CA$254K321,280
- 735 Lark Dr Wrightwood, CA$195K21858
- 760 Apple Ave Wrightwood, CA$288K211,644
- 775 Lark Dr Wrightwood, CA$170K21924
- 770 Apple Ave Wrightwood, CA$324K42.52,050
- 748 Apple Ave Wrightwood, CA$317K32.52,194
- 786 Lark Rd Wrightwood, CA$346K42.52,507
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.