7561 Foxland Dr, Irvington, AL 36544
Sold on 7/5/12: $39,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow526
- Parcel #R023804180000001140
- Zillow Home ID67735582
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$59,107||$47K – $70K||+$1,263||$37||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$804/mo||$619 – $941/mo||+$8||$0.51||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 36544 home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Irvington as a whole. Among 36544 homes, this home is valued 20.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 59.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 36544 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.7% higher than in Irvington, and 253.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 36544 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Irvington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 36544 home values.
Neighborhood for 7561 Foxland Drive
Nearby Schools in Irvington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- St. Elmo Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.8 mi
- Theodore High (assigned) 9-12 2.4 mi
- Katherine H Hankins Middle (assigned) 6-8 3.2 mi
- George H Bryant Vocational-Agricultural... 8, 10-12 1.4 mi
- Pearl Haskew Elementary K-5 1.6 mi
- Lighthouse Baptist Academy PK-12 2.3 mi
- Nan Gray Davis Elementary K-5 2.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005