7564 Romeria St, Carlsbad, CA 92009
Sold on 11/26/13: $512,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:1,841 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2003
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $512,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile, Other
- Additional FeaturesBedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Family room
- Parcel #2162904611
- Roof TypeTile
- School DistrictCARLSBADUNIFIED
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow107
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Last Remodel Year2003
- LaundryIn Unit
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID60281299
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$580,866||$546K – $622K||+$32,928||$315||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,540/mo||$2K – $3.6K/mo||+$14||$1.38||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 92009 home values will rise 4.2% next year, compared to a 4.7% rise for Carlsbad as a whole. Among 92009 homes, this home is valued 16.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92009 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.8% greater than in Carlsbad, and 58.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92009 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carlsbad.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92009 home values.
Neighborhood for 7564 Romeria Street
Nearby Schools in Carlsbad
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005