- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7565 Grandview Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462603 beds, 2 baths, 1,934 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2009 for $68,500
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 441 sqft
- RV Parking
- Large Outdoor Storage Shed
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,934 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 167
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 490328109021000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1269300
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7565 Grandview Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46260, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 30.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46260 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 7555 Grandview Dr Nora, IN$137K412,108
- 7605 Grandview Dr Indianapolis, IN$138K312,123
- 7615 Grandview Dr Indianapolis, IN$116K311,302
- 7545 Grandview Dr Indianapolis, IN$136K312,002
- 7556 Keating Dr Indianapolis, IN$112K3--1,302
- 7566 Keating Dr Indianapolis, IN$126K3--1,477
- 7546 Keating Dr Indianapolis, IN$119K32.51,961
- 7625 Grandview Dr Indianapolis, IN$119K321,493
- 7606 Keating Dr Indianapolis, IN$116K311,302
- 1540 W 75th Pl Indianapolis, IN$128K311,667
- 1530 W 75th Pl Indianapolis, IN$158K422,832
- 7529 Grandview Dr Indianapolis, IN$92K311,913
- 7604 Grandview Dr Indianapolis, IN$128K321,508
- 7610 Grandview Dr Indianapolis, IN$118K321,493
- 7560 Grandview Dr Indianapolis, IN--321,302
- 7635 Grandview Dr Indianapolis, IN$130K321,983
- 7620 Grandview Dr Indianapolis, IN$133K422,030
- 7532 Keating Dr Indianapolis, IN$116K311,302
- 7616 Keating Dr Indianapolis, IN$112K321,302
- 7552 Grandview Dr Indianapolis, IN$126K322,003
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.