757 Edwards Rd, Oxford, GA 300544 beds, 4 baths, 6,162 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.15 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 6,162 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 0040000000047A00
- Zillow Home ID: 69890190
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 757 Edwards Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30054 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 47.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.7% less than in Atlanta Metro, and 16.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 30054 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30054 home values.
- 758 Mount Zion Rd Oxford, GA$177K--22,234
- 761 Edwards Rd Oxford, GA$188K--22,112
- 190 Wisteria Dr Oxford, GA$232K42.52,716
- 848 Mount Zion Rd Oxford, GA$209K--32,517
- 180 Wisteria Dr Oxford, GA$174K322,236
- 200 Wisteria Dr Oxford, GA$243K--23,010
- 746 Edwards Rd Oxford, GA$241K--22,147
- 170 Wisteria Dr Oxford, GA$125K332,400
- 170 Wisteria Dr Oxford, GA$205K332,400
- 210 Wisteria Dr Oxford, GA$267K--32,508
- 160 Wisteria Dr Oxford, GA$234K--22,197
- 728 Mount Zion Rd Oxford, GA$126K--21,470
- 220 Wisteria Dr Oxford, GA$296K544,251
- 720 Edwards Rd Oxford, GA$222K--32,286
- 150 Wisteria Dr Oxford, GA$250K--22,805
- 695 Edwards Rd Oxford, GA$411K--44,534
- Wisteria Dr Oxford, GA$260K--43,110
- 230 Wisteria Dr Oxford, GA$240K42.53,158
- 175 Wisteria Dr Oxford, GA$225K--32,382
- 886 Mount Zion Rd Oxford, GA$249K--43,290
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!