7571 Buckingham Dr APT 3, Saint Louis, MO 631051 bed, 1 bath, 610 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1937
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: May 2014 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $197
- Ceiling Fan
- Amenities \ Extra Storage,Amenities \ Private Laundry Hkup,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Disposal,Appliances \ Dryer,Appliances \ Microwave,Appliances \ Range/Oven-Electric,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Appliances \ Washer,Architecture \ Traditional,Basement Description \ Full,Bedroom Description \ Main Floor Master,Bedroom Description \ Master Bdr. Suite,BLDSTYLE \ Ranch/2 story,Construction \ Brick/Stone Msn Pred,Cooling \ Ceiling Fan,Cooling \ Central-Electric,Fee Includes \ Landscaping/Lawn,Fee Includes \ Sewer,Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,Fee Includes \ Some Insurance,Fee Includes \ Water,Heat Source \ Electric,Heating \ Forced Air,Interior Decor \ Some Window Treatmnt,Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors,Master Bath Descr. \ Full Bath,Master Bath Descr. \ Whirlpool,Miscellaneous \ Near Public Trans,Miscellaneous \ Private Laundry,Miscellaneous \ Streetlights,Parking Description \ Assigned/1 Space,Parking Description \ Attached Garage,Parking Description \ Basement/Tuck-Under,Parking Description \ Garage Door Opener,Parking Description \ Shared Underground,Property Type \ Condo/Coop/Villa,Sewer \ Public,Special Areas \ Living Room,Special Areas \ Main Floor Laundry,Special Listing Conditions \ None,Status \ Contingent No Kickout,Style \ Garden Apartment,Transaction Broker \ 2.7,Transaction Type \ Sale,TYPE \ Condo,Unit Location \ Corner Location,Unit Location \ Ground Level,VITA \ Association Mgmt.,VITA \ Outside Management,Water \ Public,Water Heat \ Gas,Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws,
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 610 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 19J133075
- Zillow Home ID: 63713474
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7571 Buckingham Drive APT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63105, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% higher than in Clayton, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63105 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clayton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63105 home values.
Nearby Schools in Clayton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292