- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
758 Myrtle Ave, Albany, NY 122086 beds, 2 baths, 2,264 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,450 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1923
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2006 for $160,000
- Cable Ready
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,264 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 01010006407600030050000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29644746
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 758 Myrtle Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pine Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.7% less than in Albany, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Pine Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pine Hills home values.
- 760 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$140K622,264
- 754 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$132K622,264
- 764 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$156K622,248
- 752 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$191K622,699
- 768 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$158K622,270
- 744 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$162K623,094
- 748 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$132K622,591
- 751 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$153K622,088
- 749 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$152K41.51,830
- 757 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$79K------
- 747 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$80K------
- 759 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$152K622,440
- 742 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$156K622,375
- 743 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$151K61.11,908
- 761 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$129K221,351
- 763 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$88K21.51,292
- 741 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$187K532,324
- 738 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$192K622,515
- 767 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$173K31.51,856
- 586 Morris St Albany, NY$145K321,408
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.