758 Timber Mill Ln, Indianapolis, IN 462603 beds, 3 baths, 2,281 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $242,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,281 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 133
- Parcel #: 490327120015000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1278169
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 758 Timber Mill Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46260 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 31.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 29.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46260 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46260 home values.
- 801 W 77th Street South Dr Indianapolis, IN$143K2--1,520
- 755 Timber Mill Ln Indianapolis, IN$236K422,545
- 744 Timber Mill Ln Indianapolis, IN$284K41.52,256
- 822 Timber Mill Ln Indianapolis, IN$229K412,180
- 825 W 77th Street South Dr Indianapolis, IN$178K322,020
- 819 Timber Mill Ln Indianapolis, IN$300K312,842
- 7685 Clarendon Rd Indianapolis, IN$319K443,248
- 741 Timber Mill Ln Indianapolis, IN$182K311,615
- 845 W 77th Street South Dr Indianapolis, IN$151K3--1,510
- 802 Spring Mill Ln Indianapolis, IN$328K423,356
- 732 Timber Mill Ln Indianapolis, IN$251K433,341
- 836 Timber Mill Ln Indianapolis, IN$247K413,175
- 833 Timber Mill Ln Indianapolis, IN$258K422,282
- 812 Spring Mill Ln Indianapolis, IN$325K432,337
- 740 Spring Mill Ln Indianapolis, IN$203K31.52,024
- 611 W 77th Street South Dr Indianapolis, IN$230K311,491
- 7702 Clarendon Rd Indianapolis, IN$172K312,365
- 729 Timber Mill Ln Indianapolis, IN$270K31.52,778
- 695 W 77th Street South Dr Indianapolis, IN$429K41.53,684
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.