758 W 15th St APT 2A, Chicago, IL 606073 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Sports Court
- View: Park
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2146700057
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 758 W 15th Street APT 2A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the University Village - Little Italy market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.4% lower than in Chicago, and 337.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help University Village - Little Italy home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University Village - Little Italy home values.
- 758 W 15th St APT 2A Chicago, IL$294K221,152
- 758 W 15th St APT 3A Chicago, IL$252K------
- 758 W 15th St APT 1A Chicago, IL$250K------
- 758 W 15th St APT 3B Chicago, IL$364K321,371
- 758 W 15th St APT 1B Chicago, IL$287K32--
- 1509 S Halsted St UNIT 107 Chicago, IL$286K111,000
- 1515 S Halsted St UNIT 213 Chicago, IL$248K11745
- 1509 S Halsted St UNIT 306 Chicago, IL$262K------
- 767 W 15th St UNIT 208 Chicago, IL$281K211,100
- 765 W 15th St UNIT 310 Chicago, IL$261K11--
- 765 W 15th St UNIT 109 Chicago, IL$184K------
- 758 W 15th St APT 2B Chicago, IL$330K321,420
- 765 W 15th St UNIT 309 Chicago, IL$266K11875
- 757 W 15th St Chicago, IL$519K------
- 755 W 15th St Chicago, IL$275K------
- 751 W 15th St Chicago, IL$519K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.