- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
759 Clara Dr, Palo Alto, CA 943033 beds, 2 baths, 1,212 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,240 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $975,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 396 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,212 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 12735038
- Zillow Home ID: 19500035
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 759 Clara Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.1% lower than in Palo Alto, and 34.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
- 767 Clara Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.85M321,656
- 764 Sutter Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.21M442,668
- 703 Clara Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.13M421,791
- 756 Clara Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.98M421,920
- 772 Sutter Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.18M432,618
- 775 Clara Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.01M421,967
- 726 Clara Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.65M321,196
- 740 Clara Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.13M422,033
- 764 Clara Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.55M321,200
- 748 Clara Dr Palo Alto, CA$3.15M432,780
- 780 Sutter Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.55M543,717
- 772 Clara Dr Palo Alto, CA$2M421,817
- 783 Clara Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.53M321,196
- 742 Ellsworth Pl Palo Alto, CA$1.36M321,223
- 748 Sutter Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.17M21--
- 788 Sutter Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.58M421,204
- 746 Sutter Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.42M21--
- 740 Ellsworth Pl Palo Alto, CA$1.08M21828
- 780 Clara Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.56M321,200
- 741 Ellsworth Pl Palo Alto, CA$1.21M21880
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.