- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
759 E 229th St, Bronx, NY 104662 beds, 1 bath, 3,272 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: On street
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $349,800
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,272 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 048430011
- Zillow Home ID: 29832170
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 759 E 229th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Williamsbridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 581.2% higher than in New York, and 61.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Williamsbridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Williamsbridge home values.
- 763 E 229th St Bronx, NY$429K----2,640
- 755 E 229th St Bronx, NY$456K----2,768
- 765 E 229th St Bronx, NY$431K----2,508
- 767 E 229th St Bronx, NY$404K----2,508
- 751 E 229th St Bronx, NY$446K----3,544
- 769 E 229th St Bronx, NY$426K----2,508
- 754 E 230th St Bronx, NY$543K----3,481
- 748 E 230th St Bronx, NY$495K----2,800
- 749 E 229th St Bronx, NY$457K----3,040
- 771 E 229th St Bronx, NY$439K----2,640
- 746 E 230th St Bronx, NY$505K----2,800
- 758 E 230th St Bronx, NY$531K632,700
- 744 E 230th St Bronx, NY$479K----2,214
- 745 E 229th St Bronx, NY$447K----3,272
- 764 E 230th St Bronx, NY$331K----1,566
- 758 E 229th St Bronx, NY$368K----2,012
- 764 E 229th St Bronx, NY$417K----1,966
- 754 E 229th St Bronx, NY$450K732,012
- 766 E 230th St Bronx, NY$435K----2,982
- 742 E 230th St Bronx, NY$450K----3,339
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.