759 E Leslie Ave, San Tan Valley, AZ 851403 beds, 3 baths, 2,654 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- HOA Fee: $47
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Pueblo style
- Floor size: 2,654 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2111026442
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 759 E Leslie Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 85140 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% less than in Queen Creek, and 13.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 85140 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Queen Creek.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85140 home values.