759 Fernhill Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 152263 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,606 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,005 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $96,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,606 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0061F00082000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11562213
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 759 Fernhill Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brookline, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.1% lower than in Pittsburgh, and 33.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Brookline home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brookline home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,313 sqft, 5,000 sqft lot, built in 1948
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 761 Fernhill Ave Pittsburgh, PA$109K321,344
- 757 Fernhill Ave Pittsburgh, PA$90K21.51,200
- 753 Fernhill Ave Pittsburgh, PA$102K321,163
- 758 Mayville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$92K21837
- 764 Mayville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$72K21945
- 664 Fernhill Ave Pittsburgh, PA$56K21893
- 803 La Moine St Pittsburgh, PA$111K311,445
- 749 Fernhill Ave Pittsburgh, PA$92K221,050
- 660 Fernhill Ave Pittsburgh, PA$94K32881
- 750 Mayville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$99K31.51,210
- 800 Mayville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$101K31.51,221
- 745 Fernhill Ave Pittsburgh, PA$94K221,164
- 746 Mayville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$113K31.51,584
- 805 Fernhill Ave Pittsburgh, PA$53K21759
- 806 Mayville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$116K311,061
- 744 Mayville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$90K321,238
- 741 Fernhill Ave Pittsburgh, PA$104K321,386
- 761 Mayville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$73K211,089
- 757 Mayville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$98K21980
- 763 Mayville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$86K311,232
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.