A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,657 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Views: 3,222 all time views
- HOA Fee: $555
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $1,675,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,081
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 441 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Decks, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Other, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Condominium, Utilities \ Individual Electric Meters, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,549 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 66
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 12763036
- Zillow Home ID: 19501340
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.22-1.93M.
Market guideZillow predicts Midtown home values will rise 8.5% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for Palo Alto as a whole. Among Midtown homes, this home is valued 19.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 837.5% higher than in Palo Alto, and 28.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Midtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.