- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
759 N Orange Grove Blvd, Pasadena, CA 911037 beds, 4.75 baths, 3,526 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,815 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Wall
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, 8 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Bedroom, Cooling System: Window Unit(s) A/C, Full Bath, Parking Type: Assigned, Three-Quarter Bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,526 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2111231272
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 759 N Orange Grove Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.4% greater than in Pasadena, and 47.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Central home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Central home values.
- 757 N Orange Grove Blvd Pasadena, CA$346K11560
- 769 N Orange Grove Blvd Pasadena, CA$1.05M543,395
- 222 Carlton Ave Pasadena, CA$1.18M884,077
- 789 N Orange Grove Blvd Pasadena, CA$733K422,060
- 676 Lincoln Ave Pasadena, CA$1.01M883,596
- 210 Carlton Ave Pasadena, CA$527K321,274
- 232 Carlton Ave Pasadena, CA$579K521,404
- 202 Carlton Ave Pasadena, CA$671K621,998
- 682 Lincoln Ave Pasadena, CA$989K883,596
- 799 N Orange Grove Blvd Pasadena, CA$738K522,500
- 192 Carlton Ave Pasadena, CA$644K621,868
- 240 Carlton Ave Pasadena, CA$1.04M883,596
- 186 Carlton Ave Pasadena, CA$829K733,013
- 675 Lincoln Ave Pasadena, CA$592K311,386
- 229 Carlton Ave Pasadena, CA$385K21801
- 174 Carlton Ave Pasadena, CA$478K311,088
- 712 Lincoln Ave Pasadena, CA$456K321,100
- 681 Lincoln Ave Pasadena, CA$742K641,481
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.