- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- 10 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,366 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- MLS #: 1095997
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Property Category \ Single Family, Electric \ 100 Amps, Equipment \ Oven\Range, Fireplace \ None, Hot Water \ Gas, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Bus, Near \ Highway Access, Near \ Public School, Plumbing \ Mixed, Sewer \ Connected, Wall Description \ Plaster, Water Supply \ Connected, Garage Desc \ None, Insulation \ Ceiling, Water Amenities \ Walk To Water, Type \ Cottage, Exterior \ Storm Windows, Rooms \ Living Room, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Equipment \ Alarm Owned, Hot Water \ Tank, Rooms \ Master Bedroom w\ Bath, Interior \ Skylite, Near \ Marina, Status \ Active New, Water Amenities \ Access, Water Amenities \ Flood Insurance, Water Amenities \ Walk to Salt Water, Basement Type \ Partial, Foundation Type \ Stone
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,347 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:245 B:0030 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65885848
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $188-237K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02886 home values will fall 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.6% decrease for Warwick as a whole. Among 02886 homes, this home is 49.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 26% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02886, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57% lower than in Warwick, and 64.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02886 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Warwick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02886 home values.
|85 Colonial Ave Warwick, RI||$288K||2||2||1,686|
|95 Colonial Ave Warwick, RI||$295K||2||1||1,242|
|66 Colonial Ave Warwick, RI||$117K||2||1||792|
|58 Colonial Ave Warwick, RI||$201K||5||4||1,580|
|57 Colonial Ave Warwick, RI||$347K||5||5||2,891|
|16 Water St Warwick, RI||$284K||3||1.5||1,152|
|35 Colonial Ave Warwick, RI||$131K||4||1||971|
|50 Colonial Ave Warwick, RI||$146K||4||2||932|
|32 Water St Warwick, RI||--||--||--||--|
|400 Arnolds Neck Dr Warwick, RI||$184K||2||1||1,619|
|416 Arnolds Neck Dr Warwick, RI||$178K||3||2||864|
|420 Arnolds Neck Dr Warwick, RI||$178K||2||1||864|
|422 Arnolds Neck Dr Warwick, RI||$213K||3||2||1,728|
|430 Arnolds Neck Dr Warwick, RI||$176K||2||1||864|
|376 Arnolds Neck Dr Warwick, RI||--||1||1||1,232|
|444 Arnolds Neck Dr Warwick, RI||$183K||2||2||864|
|3200 Post Rd Warwick, RI||$376K||--||2.5||3,242|
|40 Colonial Ave Warwick, RI||$143K||3||--||904|
|25 Colonial Ave Warwick, RI||$151K||4||1||972|
|436 Arnolds Neck Dr Warwick, RI||$239K||3||2||2,064|
Nearby Schools in Warwick
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!