- Lot: 0.79 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Views: 594 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $264,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $184
- Unfinished basement, 620 sqft
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,436 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0122 B:010P L:1191
- Zillow Home ID: 57548984
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $245-295K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02360 home values will fall 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.2% fall for Town of Plymouth as a whole. Among 02360 homes, this home is valued 10.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% greater than in Town of Plymouth, and 35.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02360 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Plymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02360 home values.
|80 Dickson Dr Plymouth, MA||$260K||3||2||1,436|
|72 Dickson Dr Plymouth, MA||$253K||3||2||1,436|
|79 Dickson Dr Plymouth, MA||$248K||3||2||1,436|
|75 Dickson Dr Plymouth, MA||$273K||2||2||1,428|
|Dickson Dr Plymouth, MA||$269K||3||2||1,332|
|83 Dickson Dr Plymouth, MA||$269K||3||3||1,332|
|71 Dickson Dr Plymouth, MA||$301K||4||2||1,985|
|68 Dickson Dr Plymouth, MA||$272K||3||2||1,679|
|87 Dickson Dr Plymouth, MA||$305K||2||2||1,745|
|67 Dickson Dr Plymouth, MA||$274K||3||2||1,640|
|62 Dickson Dr Plymouth, MA||$239K||2||1||1,224|
|90 Dickson Dr Plymouth, MA||$292K||4||1||1,932|
|91 Dickson Dr Plymouth, MA||$235K||2||1||1,224|
|61 Dickson Dr Plymouth, MA||$239K||2||2||1,224|
|58 Dickson Dr Plymouth, MA||$236K||2||1||1,224|
|95 Dickson Dr Plymouth, MA||$372K||4||3||2,616|
|57 Dickson Dr Plymouth, MA||$268K||3||1||1,679|
|54 Dickson Dr Plymouth, MA||$332K||4||1||2,278|
|99 Dickson Dr Plymouth, MA||$307K||4||2.5||1,859|
|53 Dickson Dr Plymouth, MA||$274K||3||2||1,489|
Nearby Schools in Town of Plymouth
PK-4 & ungraded1.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!