- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
76 Elm St, Walpole, NH 036084 beds, 3 baths, 3,085 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1801
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $280,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,085 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: WLPO M:00019 B:000023 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 112996799
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 76 Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03608, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% greater than in Walpole, and 40.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03608 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Walpole.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 72 Elm St Walpole, NH$227K322,981
- 82 Elm St Walpole, NH$635K435,066
- 71 Elm St Walpole, NH$205K221,910
- 69 Elm St Walpole, NH$340K422,392
- 66 Elm St Walpole, NH$152K321,747
- 67 Elm St Walpole, NH$254K322,809
- 62 Elm St Walpole, NH$431K433,994
- 65 Elm St Walpole, NH$243K312,357
- 61 Elm St Walpole, NH$493K445,775
- 58 Elm St Walpole, NH$165K321,677
- 56 Elm St Walpole, NH$312K422,800
- 9 Washington St Walpole, NH$342K343,147
- 25 Washington St Walpole, NH$393K644,488
- 29 Washington St Walpole, NH$237K422,205
- 2 Ford Rd Swanzey, NH$103K411,555
- 4 Ford Rd Swanzey, NH$128K311,056
- 1 Ford Rd Swanzey, NH$89K411,272
- 3 Ford Rd Swanzey, NH$88K211,060
- 10 Ford Ave Walpole, NH$153K311,221
- 50 Elm St Walpole, NH$749K667,302
Nearby Schools in Walpole
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.