- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
76 Governor St, Cranston, RI 029204 beds, 2 baths, 1,880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,413 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $174,000
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,880 sqft
- Parcel #: M:8-2 L:608 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 65903951
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 76 Governor Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02920 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 30.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.6% less than in Cranston, and 28.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02920 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cranston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02920 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 51 Governor St Cranston, RI$216K----4,022
- 65 Governor St Cranston, RI$109K421,278
- 84 Victoria Ave Cranston, RI$148K321,080
- 11 Queen St Cranston, RI$94K211,092
- 92 Victoria Ave Cranston, RI$164K632,933
- 98 Victoria Ave Cranston, RI$143K411,904
- 116 Victoria Ave Cranston, RI$150K321,518
- 84 Governor St Cranston, RI$167K732,092
- 15 Queen St Cranston, RI$127K21960
- 86 Governor St Cranston, RI$90K----560
- 85 Governor St Cranston, RI$146K421,712
- 88-90 Governor St Cranston, RI$151K421,878
- 105 Victoria Ave Cranston, RI$152K421,456
- 124 Victoria Ave Cranston, RI$108K111,366
- 14 Queen St Cranston, RI$144K421,664
- 83 Victoria Ave Cranston, RI$157K------
- 119 Victoria Ave Cranston, RI$172K331,092
- 128-130 Victoria Ave Cranston, RI$145K421,584
- 132 Victoria Ave Cranston, RI$105K31792
- 125 Victoria Ave Cranston, RI$131K31.51,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.