76 Haven Dr, Daly City, CA 940142 beds, 2 baths, 1,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1972
- HOA Fee: $1,076
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,850 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2115550238
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 76 Haven Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94014 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.3% higher than in Daly City, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Daly City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94014 home values.
- 66 Haven Dr Daly City, CA$572K------
- 156 Haven Dr Daly City, CA$587K321,512
- 48 Haven Dr Daly City, CA$546K221,440
- 45 Haven Dr Daly City, CA$540K----1,160
- 80 Harbor Dr Daly City, CA$469K221,248
- 39 Haven Dr Daly City, CA$555K----1,296
- 50 Harbor Dr Daly City, CA$654K221,800
- 34 Haven Dr Daly City, CA$557K------
- 61 Dockside Dr Daly City, CA$493K----1,120
- 50 Yacht Ln Daly City, CA$499K----1,248
- 51 Shoal Dr Daly City, CA$563K----1,584
- 45 Shoal Dr Daly City, CA$315K321,550
- 41 Yacht Ln Daly City, CA$488K----1,080
- 40 Shelter Ln Daly City, CA$479K----960
- 64 Shelter Ln Daly City, CA$1.24M----3,484
- 13 Shelter Ln # SP130 Daly City, CA$405K----800
- 18 Mooring Ln Daly City, CA$562K----1,440
- 42 Mooring Ln Daly City, CA$562K----1,440
- 52 Franciscan Dr # S Daly City, CA$538K----1,368
- 75 Mooring Ln Daly City, CA$561K----1,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.