- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
76 Highwood Rd, Denville, NJ 078342 beds, 1 bath, 1,019 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- HOA Fee: $450
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $293,400
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,019 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2900113000000008
- Zillow Home ID: 39471533
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 76 Highwood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07834 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% less than in Parsippany-Troy Hills Township, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 07834 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Parsippany-Troy Hills Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07834 home values.
- 72 Highwood Rd Denville, NJ$209K----1,228
- 143 Fox Hill Rd Denville, NJ$306K411,728
- 141 Fox Hill Rd Denville, NJ$321K----1,836
- 169 Rainbow Trl Denville, NJ$346K----1,744
- 68 Highwood Rd Denville, NJ$294K----1,075
- 163 Rainbow Trl Denville, NJ$297K----1,032
- 135 Fox Hill Rd Denville, NJ$310K----1,794
- 75 Highwood Rd Denville, NJ$243K----856
- 79 Highwood Rd Denville, NJ$214K----1,216
- 73 Highwood Rd Denville, NJ$319K----1,836
- 171 Rainbow Trl Denville, NJ$338K421,612
- 64 Highwood Rd Denville, NJ$305K----1,351
- 71 Highwood Rd Denville, NJ$335K321,586
- 155 Rainbow Trl Parsippany, NJ$270K------
- 153 Fox Hill Rd Denville, NJ$356K----1,652
- 155 Rainbow Trl Denville, NJ$342K----1,712
- Highwood Rd Denville, NJ------1,019
- 170 Rainbow Trl Denville, NJ$356K----1,846
- 65 Highwood Rd Denville, NJ$411K----1,945
- Highwood Rd Denville, NJ------1,586
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.