This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $70,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Water
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Propane, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Open, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Is Not Present, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Private Well, Waterfront Description \ Lake, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,625 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 712213
- Zillow Home ID: 62554380
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will rise 1% next year. Among 06241 homes, this home is valued 75.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 48.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06241, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% lower than in Killingly, and 50.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06241 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Killingly.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|75 Island Rd Dayville, CT||$89K||--||1.5||352|
|78 Island Rd Dayville, CT||$136K||1||1||928|
|77 Island Rd Dayville, CT||$149K||3||1||1,126|
|79 Island Rd Dayville, CT||$107K||1||1||744|
|81 Island Rd Dayville, CT||$102K||2||1||567|
|74 Island Rd Dayville, CT||--||--||--||--|
|84 Island Rd Dayville, CT||$186K||3||2||1,367|
|73 Island Rd Dayville, CT||$85K||2||1||420|
|85 Island Rd Dayville, CT||$136K||2||1||816|
|86 Island Rd Dayville, CT||$97K||2||1||604|
|72 Island Rd Dayville, CT||$266K||2||2.5||1,722|
|87 Island Rd Dayville, CT||$124K||1||1||840|
|69 Island Rd Dayville, CT||$147K||1||1||720|
|88 Island Rd Dayville, CT||$91K||2||1||529|
|68 Island Rd Dayville, CT||$179K||3||1||1,132|
|89 Island Rd Dayville, CT||$146K||2||1||960|
|67 Island Rd Dayville, CT||$125K||2||1||652|
|90 Island Rd Dayville, CT||$258K||3||3||1,579|
|66 Island Rd Dayville, CT||$327K||2||3||1,536|
|65 Island Rd Dayville, CT||$143K||1||1||752|
Nearby Schools in Killingly
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!