- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1885
- Views: 12,004 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $220,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $80
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Cellulose - Sprayed, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Inlaw Apt., OTH4_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Workshop, OTH5_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office-Separate Entry, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), STYLE \ Victorian, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,734 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0092 B:0000 L:13
- Zillow Home ID: 56176008
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $180-275K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01040 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Holyoke as a whole. Among 01040 homes, this home is valued 36.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 27.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% less than in Holyoke, and 46.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01040 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Holyoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01040 home values.
|94 Nonotuck St Holyoke, MA||$150K||3||1.5||1,758|
|72 Lincoln St Holyoke, MA||$155K||4||1.5||2,136|
|96 Nonotuck St Holyoke, MA||$166K||5||2||2,774|
|75 Lincoln St Holyoke, MA||$163K||4||4||2,063|
|68 Lincoln St Holyoke, MA||$179K||2||2||2,165|
|98 Nonotuck St Holyoke, MA||$175K||7||2||2,872|
|90 Nonotuck St Holyoke, MA||$186K||11||3||--|
|89 Nonotuck St Holyoke, MA||$154K||3||1.5||1,610|
|100 Nonotuck St Holyoke, MA||$149K||4||2||2,234|
|131 Pearl St Holyoke, MA||$152K||3||1||1,864|
|86-88 Nonotuck St Holyoke, MA||$155K||4||2||2,100|
|87 Nonotuck St Northampton, MA||$196K||3||1||1,254|
|87 Nonotuck St Holyoke, MA||$157K||3||1.5||1,480|
|60 Lincoln St Holyoke, MA||$155K||4||2.5||1,966|
|135 Pearl St Holyoke, MA||$205K||5||2.5||2,746|
|55 Allyn St Holyoke, MA||$147K||2||2||1,743|
|45 Allyn St Holyoke, MA||$135K||3||2||1,552|
|65 Lincoln St Holyoke, MA||$207K||6||2||3,742|
|85 Nonotuck St Holyoke, MA||$167K||4||2||2,024|
|107 Pearl St Holyoke, MA||$161K||4||1.5||2,140|
Nearby Schools in Holyoke
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!