76 Linden Ln, Princeton, NJ 08540
Sold on 11/20/13: $605,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,726 sq ft
- Lot:5,227 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $605,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard, Other
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Days on Zillow109
- Elementary SchoolCOMMUNITY PARK E.S.
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- High SchoolPRINCETON H.S.
- Lot Depth108
- Lot Width50
- Middle SchoolJOHN WITHERSPOON M.S.
- Parcel #1400033 0400044
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count7
- School DistrictPrinceton Regional
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID39008634
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$565,170||$509K – $605K||+$3,628||$327||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,250/mo||$2.2K – $3.7K/mo||+$131||$1.88||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 08540 home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Princeton Township as a whole. Among 08540 homes, this home is valued 4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 42.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 08540 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85.7% less than in Princeton Township, and 98.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 08540 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Princeton Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08540 home values.
Neighborhood for 76 Linden Lane
Nearby Schools in Princeton Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005